Pranav Veerani · notes from real campaignsDigital marketing blog: SEO, AI & growth.

Practical articles on SEO, AI SEO, Google and Meta ads, AI tools and lead generation, written by a working digital marketing consultant and trainer in Ahmedabad.

Latest articles

Fresh from the blog

Showing Blog · All articles

Free eBooks

24+ eBooks you can apply today

Step-by-step guides on SEO, ads, social media and AI marketing for students, marketers and business owners.

  • SEO & AI SEORank on Google and get cited by AI assistants
  • Paid adsGoogle, Meta and LinkedIn campaigns that convert
  • Social mediaContent systems for Instagram and LinkedIn
  • AI marketingPrompts, tools and automation for marketers
Pranav Veerani seated at his desk in a modern office
Pranav Veerani explaining a marketing strategy in front of analytics screens

24+eBooks written

About

Hi, I’m Pranav.

I’m a digital marketing consultant and trainer based in Ahmedabad. For over a decade I’ve planned, run and fixed marketing for 150+ brands and generated 78,000+ leads along the way.

My clients range from IT and SaaS companies to real-estate developers, institutes, clinics and D2C labels. I’m an engineer by training, so I treat marketing like a system: measure everything, fix the biggest leak first, then scale what works.

I also teach. As founder of FSIDM, I train students, professionals and business owners in practical, AI-powered digital marketing, using the same playbooks I use with clients. And through Unity Sangam, I help IT companies get discovered by the businesses that need them.

Away from the screen: swimming, long motorcycle rides, solo trips to Goa and Udaipur, and a growing cactus collection.

  • SEO · AEO · GEO · LLM SEO
  • Google, Meta & LinkedIn Ads
  • Funnels & CRO
  • GA4 & Looker Studio
  • AI automation
Watch

Free lessons on YouTube

Workshops, AI marketing breakdowns and honest founder talk, in English and Hindi.

Become an AI powered digital marketer

FSIDM

LinkedIn Post Automation with ChatGPT & Make.com – Live Workshop Replay (No-Code Tutorial)

Pranav Veerani

The World After 12th Has Changed. Have Career Choices Changed Too?

FSIDM

Inside AI Day for Startups 2025 – Google x IIMA Ventures | India’s GenAI Future Begins Here 🚀

Pranav Veerani

Need hands-on help?

Reading is good. Results are better.

If you’d rather have the work done for you, book a free strategy call or get a free website audit.

Services: SEO · Google Ads · Meta Ads · Lead generation

Pranav Veerani, author of the digital marketing blog