Pranav Veerani · notes from real campaignsDigital marketing blog: SEO, AI & growth.
Practical articles on SEO, AI SEO, Google and Meta ads, AI tools and lead generation, written by a working digital marketing consultant and trainer in Ahmedabad.
Fresh from the blog
Showing Leadership · All articles
The Invisible Edge: Why Top 1% Founders Partner Differently in the Age of AIWhat if the biggest competitive advantage isn’t more marketing — but a mind that sees growth through a different lens?…
Start a Business with No Money in India: Secrets from Rajiv Talreja & Raj ShamaniIn a country where starting a business can feel like climbing Everest barefoot, Rajiv Talreja and Raj Shamani drop some…
Inside the Agency Founders Roundtable with Avi Arya – Scaling with Peace, Purpose & Profits in GoaGoa, India – Picture this: a breezy coastal morning, a room full of high-energy agency founders, and conversations so real…
How IT Companies Face Challenges in 2024 Due to the AI Revolution and How Pranav Veerani Can HelpLet's face it: 2024 is shaping up to be the year of the AI revolution, and IT companies are feeling…
How Pranav Veerani 10Xed Leads for IT Companies After OnboardingPicture this: you’ve got a sleek IT company, cutting-edge technology, and a killer team, but the leads just aren’t pouring…24+ eBooks you can apply today
Step-by-step guides on SEO, ads, social media and AI marketing for students, marketers and business owners.
- SEO & AI SEORank on Google and get cited by AI assistants
- Paid adsGoogle, Meta and LinkedIn campaigns that convert
- Social mediaContent systems for Instagram and LinkedIn
- AI marketingPrompts, tools and automation for marketers
More free learning from FSIDM
Beginner-friendly explainers and a 150+ article SEO knowledge base from the FSIDM digital marketing institute.
Latest on the FSIDM blog All articles

24+eBooks written
Hi, I’m Pranav.
I’m a digital marketing consultant and trainer based in Ahmedabad. For over a decade I’ve planned, run and fixed marketing for 150+ brands and generated 78,000+ leads along the way.
My clients range from IT and SaaS companies to real-estate developers, institutes, clinics and D2C labels. I’m an engineer by training, so I treat marketing like a system: measure everything, fix the biggest leak first, then scale what works.
I also teach. As founder of FSIDM, I train students, professionals and business owners in practical, AI-powered digital marketing, using the same playbooks I use with clients. And through Unity Sangam, I help IT companies get discovered by the businesses that need them.
Away from the screen: swimming, long motorcycle rides, solo trips to Goa and Udaipur, and a growing cactus collection.
- SEO · AEO · GEO · LLM SEO
- Google, Meta & LinkedIn Ads
- Funnels & CRO
- GA4 & Looker Studio
- AI automation
Free lessons on YouTube
Workshops, AI marketing breakdowns and honest founder talk, in English and Hindi.
Become an AI powered digital marketer
FSIDM
LinkedIn Post Automation with ChatGPT & Make.com – Live Workshop Replay (No-Code Tutorial)
Pranav Veerani
The World After 12th Has Changed. Have Career Choices Changed Too?
FSIDM
Inside AI Day for Startups 2025 – Google x IIMA Ventures | India’s GenAI Future Begins Here 🚀
Pranav Veerani
Reading is good. Results are better.
If you’d rather have the work done for you, book a free strategy call or get a free website audit.
Services: SEO · Google Ads · Meta Ads · Lead generation



