Pranav Veerani · notes from real campaignsDigital marketing blog: SEO, AI & growth.
Practical articles on SEO, AI SEO, Google and Meta ads, AI tools and lead generation, written by a working digital marketing consultant and trainer in Ahmedabad.
Fresh from the blog
Showing AI · All articles
5 Claude Code Folders That Turn AI Into Your Marketing TeamStop guessing. Start configuring. This is the folder setup that turns Claude Code from a smart autocomplete into your personal…
Google Expands Vertex AI Agent Builder: Powering the Next Generation of Agentic AI🤖Google Strengthen Its Position in the Agentic AI Race Google Cloud is doubling down on its agentic AI strategy with…
Google Unveils Ironwood TPU: The 7th-Gen AI Chip Built for the Future of Agentic AI🚀 Google’s New Power Move in AI Hardware Google is officially stepping into the ring with Nvidia as it launches…
Google vs Perplexity vs OpenAI – Which AI Should You Use in 2025?AI is the new “hot coffee” in the tech world—everyone’s talking about it, everyone’s trying it, and honestly… it’s a…
AI Agents vs AI Assistants: Know the Real MVP of the AI WorldArtificial Intelligence isn’t one-size-fits-all anymore. What started as tools that responded to prompts have evolved into autonomous goal-chasers. Yes, we’re…
Google has made Bard A.I. available for testing by users in US and UKGoogle's new AI chatbot named Bard has been released to a limited number of users in the UK and USA.…24+ eBooks you can apply today
Step-by-step guides on SEO, ads, social media and AI marketing for students, marketers and business owners.
- SEO & AI SEORank on Google and get cited by AI assistants
- Paid adsGoogle, Meta and LinkedIn campaigns that convert
- Social mediaContent systems for Instagram and LinkedIn
- AI marketingPrompts, tools and automation for marketers
More free learning from FSIDM
Beginner-friendly explainers and a 150+ article SEO knowledge base from the FSIDM digital marketing institute.
Latest on the FSIDM blog All articles

24+eBooks written
Hi, I’m Pranav.
I’m a digital marketing consultant and trainer based in Ahmedabad. For over a decade I’ve planned, run and fixed marketing for 150+ brands and generated 78,000+ leads along the way.
My clients range from IT and SaaS companies to real-estate developers, institutes, clinics and D2C labels. I’m an engineer by training, so I treat marketing like a system: measure everything, fix the biggest leak first, then scale what works.
I also teach. As founder of FSIDM, I train students, professionals and business owners in practical, AI-powered digital marketing, using the same playbooks I use with clients. And through Unity Sangam, I help IT companies get discovered by the businesses that need them.
Away from the screen: swimming, long motorcycle rides, solo trips to Goa and Udaipur, and a growing cactus collection.
- SEO · AEO · GEO · LLM SEO
- Google, Meta & LinkedIn Ads
- Funnels & CRO
- GA4 & Looker Studio
- AI automation
Free lessons on YouTube
Workshops, AI marketing breakdowns and honest founder talk, in English and Hindi.
Become an AI powered digital marketer
FSIDM
LinkedIn Post Automation with ChatGPT & Make.com – Live Workshop Replay (No-Code Tutorial)
Pranav Veerani
The World After 12th Has Changed. Have Career Choices Changed Too?
FSIDM
Inside AI Day for Startups 2025 – Google x IIMA Ventures | India’s GenAI Future Begins Here 🚀
Pranav Veerani
Reading is good. Results are better.
If you’d rather have the work done for you, book a free strategy call or get a free website audit.
Services: SEO · Google Ads · Meta Ads · Lead generation



