Pranav Veerani · notes from real campaignsDigital marketing blog: SEO, AI & growth.
Practical articles on SEO, AI SEO, Google and Meta ads, AI tools and lead generation, written by a working digital marketing consultant and trainer in Ahmedabad.
Fresh from the blog
Showing You Can · All articles
Why Bad Leaders Destroy Company CultureGood leadership is one of the most important factors in building a strong company culture. When leaders are positive role…
Why Good Work Culture is ImportantA good work culture is the backbone of any successful organization. It’s about creating a positive, supportive, and engaging environment…
Part 4: Staying Out of the Rut – A Life Lesson from Pranav VeeraniOne sunny Tuesday, when I was chugging my third cup of coffee and pondering the mysteries of SEO algorithms, it…
Part 3: The 50-50 Principle in Digital Marketing – The Art of Giving and TakingIn the bustling metropolis of Digital Marketing, a simple yet powerful rule reigned supreme: the 50-50 Principle. This modern law…
Part 2: Learning from Mistakes in Digital MarketingIn the fast-paced world of digital marketing, mistakes are inevitable. Yet, how we respond to these mistakes defines our growth…
Part 1: The Role of Character in Digital Marketing SuccessCharacter is the sum total of what a person has after they have won everything, and the sole thing they…24+ eBooks you can apply today
Step-by-step guides on SEO, ads, social media and AI marketing for students, marketers and business owners.
- SEO & AI SEORank on Google and get cited by AI assistants
- Paid adsGoogle, Meta and LinkedIn campaigns that convert
- Social mediaContent systems for Instagram and LinkedIn
- AI marketingPrompts, tools and automation for marketers
More free learning from FSIDM
Beginner-friendly explainers and a 150+ article SEO knowledge base from the FSIDM digital marketing institute.
Latest on the FSIDM blog All articles

24+eBooks written
Hi, I’m Pranav.
I’m a digital marketing consultant and trainer based in Ahmedabad. For over a decade I’ve planned, run and fixed marketing for 150+ brands and generated 78,000+ leads along the way.
My clients range from IT and SaaS companies to real-estate developers, institutes, clinics and D2C labels. I’m an engineer by training, so I treat marketing like a system: measure everything, fix the biggest leak first, then scale what works.
I also teach. As founder of FSIDM, I train students, professionals and business owners in practical, AI-powered digital marketing, using the same playbooks I use with clients. And through Unity Sangam, I help IT companies get discovered by the businesses that need them.
Away from the screen: swimming, long motorcycle rides, solo trips to Goa and Udaipur, and a growing cactus collection.
- SEO · AEO · GEO · LLM SEO
- Google, Meta & LinkedIn Ads
- Funnels & CRO
- GA4 & Looker Studio
- AI automation
Free lessons on YouTube
Workshops, AI marketing breakdowns and honest founder talk, in English and Hindi.
Become an AI powered digital marketer
FSIDM
LinkedIn Post Automation with ChatGPT & Make.com – Live Workshop Replay (No-Code Tutorial)
Pranav Veerani
The World After 12th Has Changed. Have Career Choices Changed Too?
FSIDM
Inside AI Day for Startups 2025 – Google x IIMA Ventures | India’s GenAI Future Begins Here 🚀
Pranav Veerani
Reading is good. Results are better.
If you’d rather have the work done for you, book a free strategy call or get a free website audit.
Services: SEO · Google Ads · Meta Ads · Lead generation



