Pranav Veerani · notes from real campaignsDigital marketing blog: SEO, AI & growth.
Practical articles on SEO, AI SEO, Google and Meta ads, AI tools and lead generation, written by a working digital marketing consultant and trainer in Ahmedabad.
Fresh from the blog
Showing News · All articles
Why Helpful Content Brings More Patients to Physio ClinicsHey… quick question. When someone suddenly feels back pain, neck stiffness, or a sports injury… what do they usually do…
Why Trust Matters Most When Choosing an IVF ClinicHey… let’s slow down for a moment and talk about something important. IVF is not a casual decision. For many…
Why Hair Transplant Clinics Must Show Real ResultsHello… let’s talk about something very real in the hair transplant industry. If you ask any hair transplant patient how…
Why Dermatology Clinics Need Instagram TrustHey… let’s talk about something interesting I notice quite often. Many dermatologists run excellent clinics. The treatments are effective, the…
How Meta Ads Help Salons Get More Client BookingsLet’s talk about something I see very often with salon owners. The salon work is actually very good. The team…
Why Patients Check Clinics Online Before VisitingA clinic owner once told me something interesting. He said, “Pranav bhai, treatment to accha hai… but patients ka flow…
Forbes 2026 Richest: The Digital Growth You Don’t SeeThe allure of the Forbes list is undeniable. Every year, the world watches as the top earners are unveiled, a…
AI Marketing: Sahi Strategy Kya Hai?The buzz around AI in marketing has reached a fever pitch. Every business leader, from seasoned CXOs to ambitious entrepreneurs,…
The AI Asset Scale Most Businesses Still IgnoreMost enterprises believe they’ve embraced AI. They’ve invested in tools, automated a few tasks, perhaps even integrated a large language…
Ahmedabad Builders: Meta Ads’ Ignored ROIAhmedabad's real estate market operates on a distinct rhythm. The aspiration for homeownership, the investment potential, and the rapid urban…
AI: Marketing ka ₹2 Cr Khel Badal GayaThe headline itself is a jolt: Perplexity Computer, a single AI system, reportedly replaced over ₹2.06 crore ($225,000) worth of…
Karpathy’s AI: Your Unfair Advantage in Digital GrowthThe digital marketing landscape has always been a battleground of constant adaptation. But what if the very nature of adaptation…24+ eBooks you can apply today
Step-by-step guides on SEO, ads, social media and AI marketing for students, marketers and business owners.
- SEO & AI SEORank on Google and get cited by AI assistants
- Paid adsGoogle, Meta and LinkedIn campaigns that convert
- Social mediaContent systems for Instagram and LinkedIn
- AI marketingPrompts, tools and automation for marketers
More free learning from FSIDM
Beginner-friendly explainers and a 150+ article SEO knowledge base from the FSIDM digital marketing institute.
Latest on the FSIDM blog All articles

24+eBooks written
Hi, I’m Pranav.
I’m a digital marketing consultant and trainer based in Ahmedabad. For over a decade I’ve planned, run and fixed marketing for 150+ brands and generated 78,000+ leads along the way.
My clients range from IT and SaaS companies to real-estate developers, institutes, clinics and D2C labels. I’m an engineer by training, so I treat marketing like a system: measure everything, fix the biggest leak first, then scale what works.
I also teach. As founder of FSIDM, I train students, professionals and business owners in practical, AI-powered digital marketing, using the same playbooks I use with clients. And through Unity Sangam, I help IT companies get discovered by the businesses that need them.
Away from the screen: swimming, long motorcycle rides, solo trips to Goa and Udaipur, and a growing cactus collection.
- SEO · AEO · GEO · LLM SEO
- Google, Meta & LinkedIn Ads
- Funnels & CRO
- GA4 & Looker Studio
- AI automation
Free lessons on YouTube
Workshops, AI marketing breakdowns and honest founder talk, in English and Hindi.
Become an AI powered digital marketer
FSIDM
LinkedIn Post Automation with ChatGPT & Make.com – Live Workshop Replay (No-Code Tutorial)
Pranav Veerani
The World After 12th Has Changed. Have Career Choices Changed Too?
FSIDM
Inside AI Day for Startups 2025 – Google x IIMA Ventures | India’s GenAI Future Begins Here 🚀
Pranav Veerani
Reading is good. Results are better.
If you’d rather have the work done for you, book a free strategy call or get a free website audit.
Services: SEO · Google Ads · Meta Ads · Lead generation



