Pranav Veerani · notes from real campaignsDigital marketing blog: SEO, AI & growth.
Practical articles on SEO, AI SEO, Google and Meta ads, AI tools and lead generation, written by a working digital marketing consultant and trainer in Ahmedabad.
Fresh from the blog
Showing Digital Marketing · All articles
Digital Marketing Service Agencies Head for Recovery in 2024: Insights and Tips by Pranav VeeraniIn the year ahead, European marketing services agencies are more likely to bounce back than businesses in other areas of…
How Staffing Companies Can Rock Digital Marketing: Pranav’s PlaybookStaffing companies, let’s face it, finding the right talent and clients can feel like a never-ending game of hide and…
Four Ways Google Analytics Delivers Actionable Insights for Your BusinessKey Stats to Note 70% of marketers believe AI will be critical in marketing strategies by 2025. 45% of businesses…24+ eBooks you can apply today
Step-by-step guides on SEO, ads, social media and AI marketing for students, marketers and business owners.
- SEO & AI SEORank on Google and get cited by AI assistants
- Paid adsGoogle, Meta and LinkedIn campaigns that convert
- Social mediaContent systems for Instagram and LinkedIn
- AI marketingPrompts, tools and automation for marketers
More free learning from FSIDM
Beginner-friendly explainers and a 150+ article SEO knowledge base from the FSIDM digital marketing institute.
Latest on the FSIDM blog All articles

24+eBooks written
Hi, I’m Pranav.
I’m a digital marketing consultant and trainer based in Ahmedabad. For over a decade I’ve planned, run and fixed marketing for 150+ brands and generated 78,000+ leads along the way.
My clients range from IT and SaaS companies to real-estate developers, institutes, clinics and D2C labels. I’m an engineer by training, so I treat marketing like a system: measure everything, fix the biggest leak first, then scale what works.
I also teach. As founder of FSIDM, I train students, professionals and business owners in practical, AI-powered digital marketing, using the same playbooks I use with clients. And through Unity Sangam, I help IT companies get discovered by the businesses that need them.
Away from the screen: swimming, long motorcycle rides, solo trips to Goa and Udaipur, and a growing cactus collection.
- SEO · AEO · GEO · LLM SEO
- Google, Meta & LinkedIn Ads
- Funnels & CRO
- GA4 & Looker Studio
- AI automation
Free lessons on YouTube
Workshops, AI marketing breakdowns and honest founder talk, in English and Hindi.
Become an AI powered digital marketer
FSIDM
LinkedIn Post Automation with ChatGPT & Make.com – Live Workshop Replay (No-Code Tutorial)
Pranav Veerani
The World After 12th Has Changed. Have Career Choices Changed Too?
FSIDM
Inside AI Day for Startups 2025 – Google x IIMA Ventures | India’s GenAI Future Begins Here 🚀
Pranav Veerani
Reading is good. Results are better.
If you’d rather have the work done for you, book a free strategy call or get a free website audit.
Services: SEO · Google Ads · Meta Ads · Lead generation



