Pranav Veerani · notes from real campaignsDigital marketing blog: SEO, AI & growth.
Practical articles on SEO, AI SEO, Google and Meta ads, AI tools and lead generation, written by a working digital marketing consultant and trainer in Ahmedabad.
Fresh from the blog
Showing Blog · All articles
Top Cyber Security Consulting Firms Chicago 2024In the digital age, all firms should place the highest importance on data protection and breach prevention. You need professional…
Top Cyber Security Consulting Firms Indianapolis 2024In the digital age, all firms should place the highest importance on data protection and breach prevention. You need professional…
Atlanta app developers list of top companies 2024Remember to specify the kind of app you want before speaking with developers when you start the process of hiring…
Los Angeles app developers : list of top companies 2024In the modern mobile era, people spend 90% of their time on smartphone apps. As a result, it is the…
Top Mobile App Developers Dallas 2024What are some of the top companies I should get in touch with to develop mobile applications? It's possible that…
Los Angeles mobile app developers : Top list of companies 2024What are some of the top companies I should get in touch with to develop mobile applications? It's possible that…
Top Mobile App Developers near me 2024What are some of the top companies I should get in touch with to develop mobile applications? It's possible that…
Top Cloud Consulting Services Arlington 2024Due to its creativity and speed of change, the cloud is now essential to enterprises. This list of the top…
Top Cloud Migration Consulting Greensboro 2024Due to its creativity and speed of change, the cloud is now essential to enterprises. This list of the finest…
Top Cyber Security Consulting Firms Houston 2024In the digital age, all firms should place the highest importance on data protection and breach prevention. You need professional…
Cyber Security Consulting Chicago : Top Companies 2024If you're looking for a partner who can secure your business, look through our list of the top cybersecurity consulting…
Top DevOps Consulting Irvine 2024Orange County DevOps developers examine every threat and fix it quickly so that the consumer receives an error-free product. By…24+ eBooks you can apply today
Step-by-step guides on SEO, ads, social media and AI marketing for students, marketers and business owners.
- SEO & AI SEORank on Google and get cited by AI assistants
- Paid adsGoogle, Meta and LinkedIn campaigns that convert
- Social mediaContent systems for Instagram and LinkedIn
- AI marketingPrompts, tools and automation for marketers
More free learning from FSIDM
Beginner-friendly explainers and a 150+ article SEO knowledge base from the FSIDM digital marketing institute.
Latest on the FSIDM blog All articles

24+eBooks written
Hi, I’m Pranav.
I’m a digital marketing consultant and trainer based in Ahmedabad. For over a decade I’ve planned, run and fixed marketing for 150+ brands and generated 78,000+ leads along the way.
My clients range from IT and SaaS companies to real-estate developers, institutes, clinics and D2C labels. I’m an engineer by training, so I treat marketing like a system: measure everything, fix the biggest leak first, then scale what works.
I also teach. As founder of FSIDM, I train students, professionals and business owners in practical, AI-powered digital marketing, using the same playbooks I use with clients. And through Unity Sangam, I help IT companies get discovered by the businesses that need them.
Away from the screen: swimming, long motorcycle rides, solo trips to Goa and Udaipur, and a growing cactus collection.
- SEO · AEO · GEO · LLM SEO
- Google, Meta & LinkedIn Ads
- Funnels & CRO
- GA4 & Looker Studio
- AI automation
Free lessons on YouTube
Workshops, AI marketing breakdowns and honest founder talk, in English and Hindi.
Become an AI powered digital marketer
FSIDM
LinkedIn Post Automation with ChatGPT & Make.com – Live Workshop Replay (No-Code Tutorial)
Pranav Veerani
The World After 12th Has Changed. Have Career Choices Changed Too?
FSIDM
Inside AI Day for Startups 2025 – Google x IIMA Ventures | India’s GenAI Future Begins Here 🚀
Pranav Veerani
Reading is good. Results are better.
If you’d rather have the work done for you, book a free strategy call or get a free website audit.
Services: SEO · Google Ads · Meta Ads · Lead generation



